This post,I would like to share video from ENDRESS+HAUSER about completed guideline how to install Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Meter Proline Prosonic start from determine right position to install a sensors,mounting specs and measurement,how to setup and install sensor,cable route and how to do cable termination from transmitter to sensor.
From this video,I hope all of you can get the clear view,how to setup,install and commissioning your Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Meter with perfect and right method to ensure this unit working properly without any trouble.ENDRESS+HAUSER always improved their customer service and technical support from time to time to ensure their products can meet customer satisfaction.
Below Is information that I get from ENDRESS+HAUSER User manual :-
Installation, commissioning and operation
Note the following points:
• Installation, connection to the electricity supply, commissioning and maintenance of the device must be carried out by trained, qualified specialists authorized to perform such work by the facility’s owner-operator.The specialist must have read and understood these Operating Instructions and must follow the instructions they contain.
• The device must be operated by persons authorized and trained by the facility’s owner-operator. Strict compliance with the instructions in these Operating Instructions is mandatory.
• Endress+Hauser is willing to assist in clarifying the chemical resistance properties of parts wetted by special fluids, including fluids used for cleaning.However, small changes in temperature, concentration or the degree of contamination in the process can result in changes to the corrosion resistance properties. Therefore, Endress+Hauser cannot guarantee or accept liability for the corrosion resistance properties of wetted materials in a specific application. The user is responsible for choosing suitable wetted materials in the process.
• If carrying out welding work on the piping, the welding unit may not be grounded by means of the measuring device.
• The installer must ensure that the measuring system is correctly wired in accordance with the wiring diagrams. The transmitter must be grounded, except in cases where special protective measures have been taken (e.g. galvanically isolated power supply SELV or PELV).
• Invariably, local regulations governing the opening and repair of electrical devices apply.
For More information,Feel free to visit ENDRESS+HAUSER website –> http://www.products.endress.com/flow