Now in stater motor industry,their design a new advance technology for control a electric motor.In industry the Variable speed drive,soft stater and inverter very common used.It is very efficient and can save a electricity cost.
This time i want explain about safety information for electric motor.This information is safety certificate from third party.For more better electric motor design and function,the manufacture must alert about new technology for motor.
They can design a motor suitable with new technology of motor controller.It can make motor more efficient and can running in full capacity.The important thing is the motor can have more long life span.
- Special markings : Many motor nameplates have special markings to reflect third-party certification or recognition. Some common markings are:
1) CSA : which indicates that the manufacturing system and the motor components meet the standards of, and are continually reviewed by the Canadian Standards Association.
2) UL : which indicates that the manufacturing system and the motor components meet the standards of, and are continually reviewed by Underwriters Laboratories. Alternatively, these motors may display “Underwriters Laboratories File #XXX.”
3) IEC : International Electrotechnical Commission standards cover a vast range of technologies from power generation, transmission and distribution to home appliances and office equipment, semiconductors, fiber optics, batteries,electric motor, solar energy, nanotechnology and marine energy as well as many others.
4) CE : “Communauté Européenne” (“European Community”).The marking certifies that a product has met European Directives regarding consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
Other special markings may be displayed, such as those of agencies wishing to establish an efficiency certification.You should understand if any special third-party certifications are required.