To ensure our air-conditioner running in good condition, we must perform periodical services at least every 6 months.Why we must care and cleaning our air-conditioner?
The main cause when our air-condition have a low performance came from dust filter is dirty,it will cause a low cooling capacity,increase electricity cost,unpleasant smell and purified air to our room.
The unit will become to dirty and the cooling capacity decrease after being used in several seasons.So we need to perform cleaning regularly to ensure it in good condition.It very easy to do it your self.
How to care and cleaning indoor unit for split unit?
1) The important part that we must cleaning is a air purifying filter.Use a air blow or vacuum cleaner to remove any dirt,dust or stain on a filter.This filter task is to make air clean and fresh for our room.
2) Cleaning and wash a air filter once every 2 weeks to ensure the cooling coil and fin not dirty and clogged with dust.It can cause air-conditioner not cooling with full capacity.It also can cause a drain tray clogged.
3) Do not use chemicals cleaning or warm water above 104 ‘F.It can cause the air filter damage.Use a soap or neutral detergent to cleaning the air filter.Dry it with air blow or vacuum cleaner before install back.
4) Clean an wipe gently the indoor body with clean cloth from dust or dirt.
5) Perform inspection for remote batteries condition,ensure no abstraction at all intake and air vent of indoor unit.