HOW TO PREVENT?
If you dealing with electricity should be equally safe,whether you`re installing a new circuit or screwing in a light bulb.Electricity is always is seeking an easy way to travel.Sticking your finger,screwdriver or car key to light socket this charged particle with an alternative path to moving along a wire.
For now you`ll need to keep a few rules in mind when dealing with your electrical system :-
- Don`t handle anything electrical if you`re wet or are standing on a wet surface.
- Never overload the circuit beyond its capacity
- Extension cord are for temporary use only
- Never start an electrical repair or additional until you`re sure how to do the job correctly
- Switch off the main power supply and put a signage `DO NOT SWITCH ON ‘
- When a problem beyond your expertise,call a licensed electrician