Pocket Sabre™ 1820 Flashlight
I have a 1 unit flashlight to used in my electrical works.It is very important when doing work in the control panel or distribution panel because this area less of light exposure.It very dangerous if we do the work in the dark and can cause electric shock accident.
I`m Using the flash light from Pelican brand because it is durable,heavy duty,resistance from chemicals,corrosion and water.It have a white beam can penetrates any hazardous situation.It also submersible,Explosion proof and powered by 2c alkaline battery.
Lamp Type: Xenon
Lamp Life: 30 hours
Battery Type: E93 1.5V Alkaline C-cell (2)
Battery Brand: Eveready® Energizer,® Duracell®
1. Remove lens and cover by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove the lamp module.
3. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the
4. Replace the lamp module.
5. Replace lens housing squarely on threads and turn clockwise while pressing
on the lens housing slightly
* DO NOT MIX BATTERY BRANDS OR USE NI-CAD OR ZINC CARBON BATTERIES OR OLD/NEW BATTERIES
HOW TO SWITCH ON OR OFF?
- Turn the lens housing clockwise until light activates.
- To turn light off, back lens housing off counter-clockwise until light goes off.
- Continue to back off for approximately one full turn to eliminate possibility of light activating accidentally in storage.
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
HYDROGEN GAS ABSORBER
Internal catalyst pellets, located on the lamp, are there to help absorb hydrogen gas that could possibly be emitted by defective, leaking, reversed polarity or heavily discharged batteries. If the pellets become lost or damaged, replace lamp immediately. If pellets become wet, let them air dry. Pelican Products assumes no liability for any brand of batteries which are defective or cause injury to anyone when used in any Pelican flashlight
Pocket Sabre™ 1820 Flashlight Approvals
Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T4; Class ll; lll, Div. 2; Gp FG -35° +40°C.
Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD; T4 / Class ll, lll; Div. 2; Gp. FG.
Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 2 Gps.D, T2D.
Ex ib e IIC T3 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
Pocket Sabre™ 1820 Flashlight ANSI FL1 Specifications